Chinese Cultural Course
What will you get?
This course consists of a series of sessions, regarding different aspects of Chinese culture. You can take it as a combination of culture, language and networking.
Time: 7pm-9pm, Oct 18, Wednesday
- Taste six variations of Chinese tea.
- Gain some insight on Chinese philosophy through tea culture.
Time: 3pm-5pm, Oct 22, Sunday
- Observe Kungfu masters in actual combat.
- Learn basic moves from national Kungfu champions.
Time: 3pm-5pm, Oct 29, Sunday
- The perfect practice for seeking inner peace and physical health.
- Practice the 24 basic moves to help you further understand its basic theory and philosophy.
Time: 7pm-9pm, Nov 1, Wednesday
- Oversee what is Chinese Ink Wash Painting by following the instructor step by step.
- Feel the weight of the brushes and stokes to create your own painting.
Time: 7pm-9pm, Nov 15, Wednesday
- Observe the flow of the brush and how it creates a piece of artwork in front of your very eyes.
- Get a chance to gain a deeper understanding of Chinese characters and their philosophical meaning
Time: 3pm-5pm, Nov 19, Sunday
- An exciting gambling game as well as a social skill for networking.
- Test of your memorization and strategizing skills
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Time: 3pm-5pm, Nov 26, Sunday
- A brief introduction of acupuncture and Chinese massage from a Traditional Chinese Medicine doctor.
- Try out acupuncture and Chinese massage in person.
Time: 7pm-9pm, Dec 6, Wednesday
- Watch the popular documentary “A Bite of China” and sample some of the dishes mentioned in the film.
- Be able to recognize Chinese ingredients, spices, and cookware.
How to sign up?
Registration: Please contact us for more details by email or in person.
- No.194-196 Zhengmin Rd., Yangpu District, Shanghai.
* If you are interested in participate in single events please contact us for further information.