Chao and Greg will provide their unique business insight into:
- Current events in Chinese business
- The mentality of Chinese business
- Business basics such as:
- The art of Conversation
- How to find internship opportunities and jobs in China
- How to start up your own business in China as a foreigner
Time September 12th (Saturday), 3:00-5:00pm
Place No.194-196 Zhengmin Rd, GoEast Language Center
- FREE if you sign up online, link
- 50RMB at the door
Speaker One Chao JING
Sr. Director of Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China, Ltd (COMAC)
Chao is a seasoned business executive in various multinational corporations such as NV Bekaert SA, CEVA logistics and Honeywell. He’s also worked in large State owned Chinese Enterprises with responsibilities ranging from business development, supply chain operations, to business strategy.
- 1996 PhD Economics, University of Colorado at Boulder, USA
- 1991 BS Industrial Management, Nanjing University, China
Speaker Two Greg Nance
CEO, Co-founder of ChaseFuture.
Greg is a co-founder at Moneythink and ChaseFuture Both organizations have been recognized by the Obama Administration, NASDAQ, Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review and numerous others.
Founded in 2012 in Shanghai, ChaseFuture is now the world’s fastest growing admissions consulting platform. In 2014, they raised $400,000 of seed funding from institutional investors such as Florida-based Banyan Partners, California-based Harbor Pacific Capital, William Bao Bean of SingTel Innov8, and Shanghai’s AngelVest consortium.
- 2011 Masters in Management, Cambridge University
- 2007 A.B. Political Science, University of Chicago