We are inviting all GoEast students and friends to celebrate the marvellous Duanwu Jie with us by making zongzi, the traditional food for this festival!
What we are going to do: BI SÀI! A competition!
- All participants will be divided into two teams by drawing lotteries.
- The two teams will be led by Luo Laoshi (Jane) and Zheng Laoshi (Alice) separately.
- Each team will work together to make the most and best zongzi within 1.5 hours.
- We will boil them and enjoy them together.
- Rong laoshi (Emily) and Mao laoshi (Maria) will pick the winning team based on quantity and quality.
- The winning team will receive a special prize.
Time: 3pm to 5pm, June 13th (Saturday)
Location: GoEast Language Center
Admission: FREE for GoEast students, 40RMB for Non-GoEast students (friends of GoEast students enjoy 50% off)
Come and join us to learn how to make zongzi from Scratch and to meet new friends!
If you still don't know what "Duanwu jie" or "zongzi" is , read our blog post.