What’s your favorite Chinese food? Do you know how to cook it? Have you ever looked at a Chinese meal you cooked and thought to yourself: "No...no that's not right" and then collapsed into a heap of tears?
Come and join us for a GoEast Chinese Cooking Class! We've hired a few professional Chinese chefs to teach you (yes, you), how to cook a Chinese meal.
- Date Thursday, June 4th, 2015
- Time 6:30pm-9:00pm
- Location GoEast Language Center, No.194-196, Zhengmin Rd (next to Daxue Rd)
- Admission FREE entry for GoEast Students;
- 40RMB for Non-GoEast Students
- 50% off for friends of GoEast Students
- 门票：GoEast学生免费； 非GoEast学生40元（GoEast学生的朋友半价）。
- 报名方式：1. 发送姓名与手机号码至activity@goeast.cn；2. 点击阅读原文进入GoEast网站报名。
- Send your name phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Home-Style Cooking: fried eggs with tomatoes, sour and spicy shredded potatoes, fried rice with egg（Chaofan).
Sichuan Cuisine: Yu-Shiang Shredded Pork, Spicy Diced Chicken.
- Paul Bi
- Lucia Lu
- Tom Shao