THE GOEAST BEYOND Program (2018)
In partnership with the Fudan University School of Management, GoEast is honored to offer this opportunity for students who are interested in Chinese business. We will waive the 80USD registration fee for anyone who applies through GoEast. Make sure you apply before the June 30th deadline.
BEYOND · 逾越 International Summer School (2018)
As the world relearns its ABC (artificial intelligence, big data, cloud computing), China has taken the lead and emerged as a nation of digitalization: cashless payment, e-commerce, social media marketing, etc. In this rapidly changing time, how do we reteach and reinvent ourselves to be digitally savvy and create an innovative business? The answer is partnership and people, and the place to start is the financial and cultural hub of Chinese miracle – Shanghai.
GoEast is a government-funded innovative educational company and has been engaged in strategic partnership with School of Management, Fudan University. We have been devoted to helping with entreprenuership in China. Joining this mini-MBA summer school would be a strong first step toward your business ambitions.
Why Study with FDSM?
- An AACSB and EQUIS accredited institution
- MBA and EMBA programs continuously ranked top 50 worldwide by Financial Times
- International course experience and faculty ranked No. 1 in business schools of mainland Chinese universities
What Distinct BEYOND from Other Summer Programs?
- One Faculty Chair throughout the program for consistency of learning and business coaching
- Peer learning with students from global leading business schools
- Internship for professional practice
- 3 transferable credits
Intensive 2-Week Program: July 9 – July 20, 2018
- 36 contact hours of lectures/seminars and 18 contact hours of company visits.
- Internship track following up the academic program.
USD $1600 inclusive program fee covers tuition, lecture materials, company visits, cultural events, and welcome reception and orientation.
Application Fee: 80USD
Innovative China & Digital Entrepreneurship
Students have the option to conduct a professional training after the 2-week academic program. With the recommendations and assistance from BEYOND faculty and coordinators, students will apply for and be interviewed by companies, and the placement will depend on the company needs and selecting process. Students are strongly encouraged to apply from the following companies:
Business Chinese Lessons Track
GoEast will deliver optional business Chinese lessons for all language levels to allow you to make the most of your trip.
James Yuann (BEYOND Faculty Chair)
- Visiting professor in MIT Sloan-Fudan IMBA program
- Former President of Asia Pacific for Honeywell Specialty Materials
- Vistage China Chair coaching multinational and local CEOs
- Continuously elected by students as “the most welcomed professor” for his focus on combining theories and industry practice.
Tomas CASAS i KLETT
- Visiting professor teaching cross-cultural management, corporate governance, and entrepreneurship in Switzerland, Canada, US, and China.
- An entrepreneur based in Shanghai
- He obtained a BA degree at Wharton School, a master degree at Fudan University, PhD at HSG.
Holds PhD degree from Tsinghua Universiy and focuses on cumtomer behavior and empirical mode.
Professor in Information Management & Information Systems.
Certified Attorney-at-Law specified in IP and competition.
*Deadline：June 30th, 2018 (Shanghai Time)